Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

Well, I could tell you that I was on a carribean cruise or some other exotic vacation but no, that was not the case.  I spilled my iced tea all over my keyboard on my laptop and had to wait until the Dell Guy came and fixed it.


I have a group of cards that I am going to post today.  I had made up a bunch of samples to demonstrate the Mulberry Batik technique found here on SCS.


In Erika's tutorial she used watercolor crayons, which I have, but did not use.  I did try them but I liked it better using my reinkers.  The colors were so much more bold and intense!! I love the feathery look of the mulberry paper!


I actually made a lot but I will show you my 5  favorite ones.     I hope you like them and will try this technique!


I cased Debil's layout for the first card but changed the stamps and the colors.


Misccards_012_2


Misccards_014_2





Misccards_013_2


Misccards_010_5


and one more!!!


Misccards_015_2

6 comments:

SmilynStef said...

All of these are so fun and vibrant ... I really love the bright pink.

Nikki said...

These all look beautiful! I love your style of cardmaking....I just found your blog and i'll be returning often! {SMILES}

Michele said...

These are the happiest cards I have ever seen! Love them! : )

Rochelle W said...

WOW!! Very pretty. I love the bright colors.

Lauri said...

These are beautiful! I have just started checking in on your blog and these are truly outstanding! I will check out the technique...but I doubt I could come close to these!

Lauri said...

These are beautiful! I have just started checking in on your blog and these are truly outstanding! I will check out the technique...but I doubt I could come close to these!