Friday, January 4, 2008

I still love this set!

P1040449 I love this stamp from this set the best.  It is so delicate looking.  This is one more of the silver/purple combo I was making for shower invitations. Lots of layers here, as usual.


I was doing some cards, trying out the shadow stamping technique, and did it on this card.


If you have never tried it it is a really cool look. You definitely need a Stamp-a-ma-jig for this technique. 


Stamp your main color design first.  You than choose a lighter color and using your Stamp-a-ma-jig, align your stamp up with your stamped image, but just move it slighty over and than stamp your second image with the lighter ink.


This card is more of a layer of images.  I will post a "real" shadow stamping card tomorrow. Thanks for looking.


Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Paper: Basic Black, Silver, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, don't know the designer paper brand!
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Versamark
Other: Black Velvet ribbon (Walmart), heart shaped VERTICAL conchos or these heart conchos, silver ep, Cuttle Bug textile folder

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I didn't see a spot to e-mail you so I am going to tell you now. I love your style. It's how I wish I could stamp. I am kinda pattern paper challenged but I am working on it. Your cards are gorgeous. I am adding you to my blogroll so I can come back and stalk you. LOL Thanks for sharing. I am also going to feature your blog on mine. People need to see your beautiful cards. Have a great day!
Rochelle