Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Wednesday's Winner!

Well, I'm not  sure that is a great title but I thought I'd start a feature telling you about some of my favorite things.


My Scottie:
I finally broke down and bought a Scotch ATG 714 from Framing Supplies.com.  I had read about it in the forums.  I use SO MUCH tombow tape and I get tired of changing those dispensers constantly!


I received my Scottie (kind of Star Trekish but better than calling it a gun) and I loaded it with the tape following the directions that came with it. I kept trying to use it and it kept getting stuck to everything and itself.  I tried again and the same thing! I finally threw it in my drawer and figured I'd call up Framing Supplies and ask them what I was doing wrong.


While cleaning my room up today I came across it and pulled it out and tried again to load the darn tape. I took the other 2 rolls of tape out and looked at them.  Would you believe the roll I had been using was rolled up in the opposite direction so the sticky part was on the wrong side.  Just my luck! I put a new roll on and it works like a charm. I love it now! I can't wait to start using it!


Room_006

No comments: