Thursday, January 10, 2008

Operation Origami!

Misccards_008Now this may seem like a strange thing to put on a card but it is really difficult sometimes to make a card for a guy! I think these are kind of weird but really cute at the same time!!


I followed Cambria's directions to make these little shirts. After the shirt was done I made a small slit in the front under the collar and folded those flaps back to make it more casual looking.  You can also add a tie like Cambria did! It is best to use 2 sided Misccards_007paper so you have a pattern on both sides of the shirt.

I had so much of the SU Au Chocolat paper (that I barely used) so I used that to make mine.


Again, not to much stamping but a cute card, nonetheless!





Stamps:PaperTrey
Paper: SU Au Chocolat, White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Cuttlebug folders Spots and Dots and Tiny Bubbles, SU Oval punches, dimensionals, SU CC ribbon, sponges (of course!)

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I hear ya with the guy cards. They are so hard to make. It is hard for me not to embellish too much with ribbons. LOL