Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cuttlebugged Thanks!!

I told you how much I love the Poison Ivory cardstock so I wanted to show you a card I made with it.  My inspiration was from fellow SCS'er Susie B's card that is just one of MANY that she has made using her Cuttlebug folders.  You might say she is the Queen of the Cuttlebug! lol!! You must check out her gallery, it is fabulous!

I started with the  41/2" x 11'' Ivory cardstock put into the Swiss Dot folder sideways and ran it through the cuttlebug.  After, I used my Score Pal to score the 2 sets of double lines. I just love the Ivory ribbon I got from Jacksonbelle Embellishments.  I had a tough time choosing my image for the main focal point.  It is very difficult finding small images! I finally decided on the 3 step butterfly from a SU Simple Sketches. The butterfly piece is matted on Azalea Stardream Metallic paper from Cutcardstock. com (another Trudee enabling purchase!!). Oh yes, and the little Thanks word is a small Cuttlebug folder I bought at my local Joann's.

The card is much more shimmery and ivory looking in real life..trust me! I am still not crazy about the butterfly image but it matches the Azalea paper and I'm all about matching!!


Thanks for visiting today!


Cardsss_003_4   

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

WOW!! This is fabulous. You have used that Cuttlebug to its maximum potential. Love this.

Lastel/STAMPINSTEL said...

Gorgeous card , love it !