Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Isaiah 40:31

There is a Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge going on over at my favorite website, Splitcoaststampers! I had read about in Sharon Johnson's blog and, of course, I just had to check it out. As I have gotten older I have become more spiritual. I do attend mass about 2-4 mornings a week with Rick.  It is  at 8:00 and only a half hour long.  It is a great way to start the day.

Although I am a month behind (already!)  I thought this would be a neat challenge to do. I like Bible Verses that make sense to me and are something I can understand.  Sometimes I am not quite sure what they are talking about! lol!! 


I used one of the verses from my upcoming stamp release "On Eagle's Wings" for my first challenge card.  I was thinking of the sky and so I went with some Basic Grey with a lot of blue colors on them.  Thanks for visiting me today!!


Eagle_001


Stamps: SU Land That I Love, Our Daily Bread designs On Eagle's Wings
Ink: SU Craft Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Basic Grey Periphery
Other: Textile Folder, Round Nestabilities, Making Memories Brads

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a STUNNING card! I love it! {SMILES}