Saturday, February 2, 2008

Loving my Lulu!!

I just love this little Lulu stamp from All That Scraps!! I normally do not like little cutie stamps.  I usually go for the floral, pretty things but this one just spoke to me!!


I had mentioned that I need to start using my tons of hoarded paper! I did use this for Christmas cards a little but have plenty left! I like it because it is "Shimmer Flocked Paper" so it has shininess and texture all in one!! I also just recently bought some of the textured Stampin' Up paper.  I'm lovin' it!!


Hope you are having a great weekend.  Rick has a bad cough and cold  Trying to get over it.  He actually took a 1/2 sick day off on Thursday.  That is unheard of with him!!


Littlebits_007_3


Stamps: Little Bits Wintertime Fun
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Papertrey white, Heidi Grace Frost Blvd.
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Versamark, Going Gray, Chocolate Chip
Other:   Sugar Coated glitter, black EP, Cuttlebug, Snowflake folder, rectangle nestabilities, white organdy ribbon

No comments: