Thursday, February 7, 2008

My "Mane" Squeeze!

How's that for a cute sentiment!! I just love these cutle little stamps from All That Scraps! This one is called "Love Ya Lots" and the other one is "Wintertime Fun". 


I made these for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  This is the first challenge I have EVER done!! Now that I'm home I have more time for these fun things!! I really like to make square cards, even if they cost 17 cents more at the post office!


Littlebits_009_2


I bought one of those Stamp Critter's and finally received it after waiting 5 weeks! I guess they were totally overwhelmed with orders but are catching up now. I am trying to figure out to use it.  Does anybody have one? When I get some stamps made I'll post it here and a card sample (if it comes out good)!


I missed my Wednesday Winner yesterday as I had a horrible headache but am better today.


Stamps: All That Scraps "Love Ya Lots" and "Wintertime Fun"
Paper: SU Outlaw for the lion card, Heide Grace Frost for the kitty card


Littlebits_015

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your Blog this evening -- via your Bible Verse Challenge upload! All of your cards here are gorgeous!!! Your photos are wonderful, your new *studio* is one to be envied, and your new business sounds like a fabulous, and much needed, idea. Best wishes!!! And if you don't mind, I'm linking you to my blog, OK?