Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday's Winner!!

I know this may sound a little boring because it is probably such a known fact but I absolutely love Stampin' Up's Dimensionals!! At $4.00 a package for 300 pieces that is only 1¢ each!! With Shipping and tax it is about 1½¢ each! How can you be that? I always order 2-3 packages a a time.


I have tried the other brands and I don't like them very much!! Dimensionals are thin, at only 1/16" thick.  I like to do a lot of layering so you can use Dimensionals on each layer and they do not make your card overly "bulky".

What are your favorite type of foam mounts? I'd like to know!! Thanks for visiting today!


Dimensionals_003_4

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is totally my favourite embellishment! Easy to use, and very reasonably priced. Like you said, you can use it on more than one layer and not be too thick.