Saturday, March 15, 2008

Guest Designer, Lauren Meader!!

OK, now I must share with you Lauren Meader's creations.  I love Lauren's blog and read it every day! She is an exceptional stamper and all her creations are just awesome. I am always just blown away by her projects, especailly her PaperTrey ones! If you have not seen her blog (if that's possible) you must visit it soon!


When I asked Lauren if she would like to design for me I totally expected a polite "no" from her, as she is already busy with quite a few design teams already, as well as taking care of 3 children, a husband and an adorable dog!! Well, she suggested being a Guest Deisgner and I was quite excited....let me tell you!!!!!!!

You could read about her projects on her blog, but of course, I just have to post them here as well!  lol!!

Her first card is so pretty.  I love the way the lighthouse is popped up!

You_are_the_light_twinkle_h201_3


This next card has a husk from a coconut tree from Hawaii (where she went on her honeymoon!)
Mytime_lighthouse_gift_box1

I love the pretty soft effect she achieved on this card.


Sandy_beach1_2
Very prety how the lighthouse is stamped in a lighter color here.


Candle_light1


I'm going to work on her to try and get some more DT work again!


Thank you, Lauren! God Bless You!!

2 comments:

tolemommy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I am always looking for expressive,scriptural sets. This is perfect! Also, since my sister lives on the west coast of MI,and loves to go watch the ships and see the lighthouses, the lighthouse theme is perfect for cards for her! Maybe even something framed, if my wheels turn creatively!
Thanks! Blessings on the future of your business!

Mary C. Anderson said...

Your new stamp set is lovely. The cards, box and candle that Lauren made all came out beautiful. I think what you are doing is a wonderful thing by giving back to your community. I wish you all of the very best.
Mary