Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just Give Me Laurie's Cards!!

Laurie Schmidlin lives on a working ranch in Montana with her husband and 4 home-schooled children. Her blog, Just Give Me Stamps, and her SCS gallery, Lauraly, are filled with absolutely awesome cards and projects! She is also a Splitcoaststampers's Dirty Dozen alumni!! With all that said you can see why I was THRILLED when Laurie accepted my offer to be on the Design Team!!

Laurie created this beautiful card using her Nestabilites to cut out a frame to highlight the main image.  She than used the cut out pieces to add an inside feature...how clever!!


Laurie_1


Laurie

Thanks for visiting today!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

This stamp set is absolutely amazing!

jeanne nielsen said...

I don't blame you for wanting Laurie on your team! I love her work too! It's often the first blog that I go to check. I love this stamp set! Can't wait for more sets to be available! jeanne

Angel said...

Beautiful!

Angel said...

Beautiful!