Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mama Dina is dynomite!!

Dina Kowal, who you may know as Mama Dina on her blog, is also on my Design Team. This women is a remarkable person.  Her and her husband are missionaries in Indonesia,  and live there with their 4 home schooled children.  Dina is also on other Design Teams as well, plus designs for her online watermark and blog banner website.  How does she find the time? Heck if I know!!

You must check out Dina's SCS Gallery! Her watercolored cards are so beautiful and total works of art.  You will see why I was quick to ask her to be on the team.


Dina has created some gorgeous cards and a candle to share. I just love this sunset card...it took my breath away!!!! I read a comment on SCS that it made someone cry just looking at it!

Dina1

I made a black and gray card for this set but after seeing Dina's it put my card to shame and I'm reluctant to show it now! lol!

Dina2

Finally, like Lauren, Dina had a terrific idea of making a candle for this set. I love the burgundy with the gold!

Dina3


Thanks so much, Dina. God Bless You!


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

All the projects are absolutely beautiful. Payday is next Tuesday and Tuesday night I will be placing an order! I can't wait because I love this set- I think it's beautiful and will make great cards!

Maxene Choi said...

I know, her cards ROCK! You are a wise woman to ask her onto your team!
I love your new stamps, btw - just gorgeous!!!!

nancy morgan said...

Oh my goodness...these are stunning! Little pieces of artwork. Your stamps are inspiring some amazing work = ) !!!