Friday, March 21, 2008

More "Light" cards..if you can take anymore!!

Sometimes I read blogs and they really push products and after awhile it gets on my nerves. And now I'm doing it!! lol!!

If you bought this set you might want to see other card samples so today I have some cards from my good friend, Jane Wetzel.


Jane and I have been friends a long time.  Our kids are friends and she lives a few minute's away from me in Hinckley.  She is the religious education director at our church.  Jane is married, with 4 kids....Jake is a senior in HS and the rest are all graduated college and one is a golf pro teacher.  Her newest love of her life is her little pug, Patty.  She is a cute, pudgy little creature!


Jane does not have blog or a gallery, yet! I'm still trying to get her to set one up!


My faves from Jane's cards is this one with the pretty watercoloring.


Janelighthouse_002


She is on a roll with this set and has been very supported of my new venture!! Thanks, Jane!!

Janelighthouse_001
Janelighthouse_003
Janelighthouse_004


Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

Angel W. said...

LOVE the Cheesecloth background with this set! I am going to have to use that with it. Monday I'll be all set to stamp the day away!

Rita said...

It seems impossible to make a "ho hum" card with your beautiful stamp set! I truly love each of these cards Jane created ... she is very creative. Please keep on sharing card samples using this set! They are so inspiring.
Have a blessed day!
Rita

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Doesn't everyone LOVE this scripture?!
Oh what a wonderfully uplifting feeling I receive as I read it!
Beautiful cards for sure!
~Tex

Lydian said...

WOW! great crads love the watercolour effect.