Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Design Team!!

Believe it not, I (yes.... me) have a Design Team!! Woo hoo!! I would like to introduce you to a team of wonderful women who have graciously accepted positions on my team.
Lauren Meader  - Guest Designer. Please see below for Lauren's projects.
Dina Kowal
Kelly Sampson
Nancy Morgan
Angel Wilde
Laurie Schmidlin


I am just so unbelievably blessed to have this great group of ladies creating and designing for my new line of stamp sets! Who would ever have thought 2-3 months ago that this would be happening to me and I would be writing this.  I really believe that God put this whole idea into my head! I had never thought about doing something like this before. He certainly works in mysterious ways, I'll say!!


I also wanted to make sure you know that a portion of the proceeds from the sale of my stamp sets will be donated to a Hunger Center to help feed the less fortunate.  I'm sure you will agree that most of us have more food than we usually "need" along with all our other "stuff". 


My church, Our Lady of Grace, in Hinckley, Ohio,  will be the receiver of the first donation as we have a Food Pantry that is always running on low.  I live in a semi-rural area where the homes are valued anywhere from $125,00 to $1,000,000. This is in a township of about 6000 people.  Still, there are many people who visit our pantry in need of food to help feed their families.  Some of these people live in the neighboring areas, not just my town.


Thanks for visitng!!



1 comment:

Janet said...

I am so happy for you. I wish you the best of everything in your new venture. I have been wanting to make more cards involving scripture. Thanks for giving me some other options in stamps.