Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nancy's cards will make you Smile!!

Do you subscribe to Nancy Morgan's blog, Paper Smiles? Well, I do and I love her style of cards.  Lots of layers and embellishing..but not too busy!! Check out herSCS gallery, nmorgan, to see for yourself!! Everything is clean, crisp and colorful (the 3 C's!)


Nancy is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and has been extremely busy with Sale-a-Bration and was only able to send me 5 cards and a project!!  Holy smokes, I can't wait to see when she is not busy!! lol!! Nancy is married, has 2 daughters in college and lives in Oregon.

My favorite was this red, white and blue card with a cute red striped ribbon:

Nancy_2


My other favorite was this green and brown beauty.  I love all the details; the designer paper, the layering, brad s and nestabilities!

Nancy_3


           Nancy was one of the original members of the Divine Design - Bible Verse Challenge that I learned about through Lori Craig's blog. Check out what she made for this month!

Nancy_5 Nancy_6_2


Barely Banana is always a hard color for me to work with but not for Nancy!

Nancy


and last, but not least, is another designer papered, layered and nestabilitied beauty!

Nancy_1


Plus it is a square card...oh how I love square cards.  I hope you enjoyed all the creations!! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Angel said...

I love Nancy's work! She is amazing and these creations hit the button with this set. They're all fabuloso!

Angel said...

I love Nancy's work! She is amazing and these creations hit the button with this set. They're all fabuloso!

Tami Grandi said...

These are absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE the box. I'm holding off for a couple of days on ordering in the hopes I "win" one from one of the dt. However, I'm sure I won't get that lucky and I'll be placing my order Wed.