Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our Daily Bread designs coming soon!

Well, finally after a few months preparing for the opening of my new stamp business it seems like the Grand Opening is nearing..within another week or two! I have been busy designing and ordering my new stamp and store supplies and loading them onto my new website! Just figuring out how to design the website was an adventure, let me tell you!! lol!!


When I first decided to start all this I emailed a few of the "other" stamp companies to ask for some help and advice.  Many of these wonderful women were very helpful and gave me some great tips! I told them of my desire to design and manufacture spiritual verse stamp sets and they happily wished me well. God Bless them all!


Interestingly, many of them have now released their own religious-inspired sets for sale.  Whether I gave them the idea or if it was already in their plans is not important! I am just pleased at the way the rubber stamp market seems to be embracing the spiritual stamps!


Sure, I love pretty flowers and I have my Itzy Inkie's and Riley's, which I love, but sometimes I need to send a card that speaks of God's love and my love for God!


I thought I'd include a "Sneak Peak", as they say, of my first set! I have to mention that this set was in the works before the new Stampin'Up catalog came out in January (with their lighthouse set).  I decided to go ahead with the set anyway, even though it seems like I copied the idea. lol!!!


Lighthouseblog

14 comments:

Debbie said...

How exciting for you! I would be interested in some information when these are ready to go public.

Angel said...

I can't wait!!!!!

Kerry Fitzpatrick said...

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm THRILLED to have Spiritual Stamps available!! Thank you for meeting this hole in stamping. I can't wait to see and purchase your stamps. PLEASE...put me on your mailing list and let me know when you are officially open for business.

Susan S. said...

This is such great news!!! I know He will bless your endeavor as you are blessing others! Can't wait to see your art work!
BTW, I love your cards! You do amazing work! Keep it up!

Susan S. said...

This is such great news!!! I know He will bless your endeavor as you are blessing others! Can't wait to see your art work!
BTW, I love your cards! You do amazing work! Keep it up!

Debbie Fisher said...

I found out about this on Angelosity's blog. I love this!!!! I am looking forward to seeing more. I am always looking for good Bible verse stamps.

Donna said...

I saw you live in northeast ohio, I live in Chippewa Lake, ohio.
Your stamp set is very nice, we all need to remember to share God's love.

Lacey Stephens said...

I am very excited! I think there is a HUGE need for this. Thank you for listening (and responding) to God's call.
~Lacey
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

Tami Grandi said...

I am so excited about this- I'm bookmarking the website and will be back often!

Garnet Parker said...

I LOVE scripture stamps. Be sure to let all of know when these are ready for shipping.

Garnet Parker said...

I LOVE scripture stamps. Be sure to let all of know when these are ready for shipping.

Marilyn !st time posting a comment , I hope this correct said...

I also love stamps that have scripture or inspirational words...keep up the good work....Marilyn in Prince Edward Island, PEI CANADA

Shirley said...

Oh I love it!!! I cannot wait to purchase this. I have the one from Stampin' Up! and this one is different enough to want it too.
I am ready to purchase it NOW!

Shirley said...

Oh I love it!!! I cannot wait to purchase this. I have the one from Stampin' Up! and this one is different enough to want it too.
I am ready to purchase it NOW!