Monday, March 24, 2008

Pickled Paper's Projects!

Say that 5 times fast...lol!! Amy Sheffer, from Pickled Paper Designs, lives in Virginia with her husband and 3 children. She is the Featured Stamper over on SCS this week! What a week she has had!! Two design teams, a blog milestone and now the FS'er!!


Amy has a great blog with lots and lots of beautiful cards. Want a condensed version..check out her SCS Gallery! I love Amy's layered cards with the great layouts and color combinations!!


Funny story..Amy actually emailed me asking me if she could "apply" for a DT position!! lol! I emailed her  back asking her for her address to mail her out a set! I subscribe to her blog and already knew her gorgeous work!


Amy has 2 cards I'd like to share with you with the new set!

Lightoftheworld_2_sketchchallenge
I like the way she used the designer papers and love the layout!

Lightoftheworldshadowboxcard
Isn't it cool the way she cut out the lighthouse and wrapped it around the edges? Love the window, too!!


Thanks for wisting today!

2 comments:

debzi333 on SCS aka Deborah said...

I must tell you it is Amy's beautiful card that inspired me to purchase your beautiful set!! I just love the shadow box effect!! I know of another SCS buddy who purchased this set at the same time - due to the same card!!
I can't wait for my set... and I'll let my friends know of you wonderful new set! Best wishes in your new venture!

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

****thud****
Okay .... I am nearly on my knees over this one! Amy! This is perfect justice to this set!
~Tex