Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Coming Soon!!

It's almost that time when the 2 new stamp sets will be released! Starting on April 15th they will be available for purchase on the Our Daily Bread designs website.  Until then, you can view them to see the images and the verses!!


I have always loved bald eagles and knew I wanted to make a stamp set featuring this majestic bird!! I love the verses that accompany the image in the On Eagles' Wings set. The  First Holy Communion set reminds us that Jesus really is the Bread of Life!!


Dina Kowal as usual, has outdone herself creating these next few cards.  Her watercoloring just takes my breath away!!
Dina3


I just love how Dina used the curve of the eagles wings to use an oval shape for the verse!!
Dina2

Take a look at the trees and mountains in the next card...how soft and subtle they are against the boldness of the eagles feathers!!

Dina

I hope enjoyed looking at these as much as I did!! Thanks for visiting today!!!

1 comment:

dr.fine said...

Kelley, these sets are beautiful and I can't wait for the 15th to get here[but I will!] Looks like I will be ordering all of them. My DGD is making her First Holy Communion the first weekend in May and I will be making her card and scrapbook pages. I love the eagle set and have wanted the lighthouse right from the first time I saw it. I will be a happy lady on the 15th and even more happy when the mailman brings them! Thanks for the beautiful sets.
Ad