Monday, April 14, 2008

The Eagle Has Landed!!!

Today marks the release of the On Eagles' Wings stamp set.  I want to introduce to Bev Gerard, from the Our Daily Bread designs Design Team.


Bev lives in Texas, hence her SCS Gallery, TexasGrammy!! She also blogs at Savor the Journey.. ..love that title!! Bev lives there with her husband, son and daughter and 3 grandchildren. Sounds like she is very blessed!!

I love Bev's style and the pretty and fun cards she is always making. Bev's first Eagle card is very colorful. Her background paper is from the True Faith Stained Glass looking paper from the store.

Bev2

Now this card is just so elegant and lovely, don't you agree? I love the combination of the designer papers with the burgundy cardstock!!

Bev

Angel emailed me this gorgeous Eagle card.  I love all the texture and the pretty sky!

Eagle_1


Kelly just finshed a few cards using the Light of the World set. My favorite is the first one...not sure why but these colors look so pretty together! lol!

Kelly2
Kelly3

Kelly4
Hope you enjoyed all the different colors shown today! Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: