Saturday, April 5, 2008

More cards to share!

My Design Team ladies keep making these great cards! I'm having a hard time keeping up with them!  lol!


Two beauties here from Dina.  Of couse I love them both but the yellow card just speaks to me!

Dina3 Dina4


Laurie made this charming little card box and notecards to fit inside! I like how she used the 3 different verses and they  all coordinate! Very pretty!


Laurie4

Don't you just love the next card made with this great designer paper that Nancy picked up in Seattle? I've already searched the internet and cannot find it anywhere! :(

Nancy_8


This past Wednesday the Light of the World set was featured on Pat Huntoon's blog, The Technique Trail. Pat used this month's new technique, Simple Green Spritz, to make it.  She us running an online-only special to subscribe to her Technique Junkie Newsletter for only $9.99!! What a deal!!

Pathuntoon


Hope you enjoyed them! Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Angie ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

These are each just wonderful! I adore that lil' box with the small notecards though!
~Angie

Penny said...

Hi there, I have been trying to get onto the Daily Bread site but it will not load? Is it up and runing yet please?
Love these cards you are all making :)
Penny
http://penny-penelopespitstop.blogspot.com/