Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome Angie!!

Today I want to introduce you to a new member of the Design Team, Angie Zublionis...who I am positive you have heard of before now!!


Angie, also know as Duckwaddlequack on Splitcoaststampers,  and Quacking Creations on her blog, lives in North Carolina with her DH, Andrew, and 2 little kitties! She recently finished her 6 months as a Dirty Dozen Design Team member!! Angie works as a preschool teacher and has many hobbies besides stampingm, including photographing all the beautiful floral pictures she posts on her blog!


Angie demonstrates here how even simply made cards can be beautiful! She made these cards and shell jar project for a friend who loves lighthouses..what a great idea!

Angie Angie3 Angie2

Angie made this wonderful card using the new On Eagles' Wings stamp set. I really like how she did the sky. I will need to get the directions for that technique!!

Angie_2


I hope you enjoyed Angie's creations! Thanks for visiting my blog today! I plan to offer some blog candy next week...so stay tuned!! :)

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hi Kelley,
these are beautiful, I love the jar of shells and sky on the eagle card is amazing!
We are working our way through our master list of stamp companies and I'm happy to say I added Our Daily Bread yesterday. It's a huge job but we should be ready in a few weeks time :)
p.s the site works fine now for me!
Penny x