Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome to Our Daily Bread designs blog!!

Glad you found me over here! I did transfer all my posts over to here.  Don't forget to subscribe...the form is in the right sidebar!


I do want to share some new cards that my Design Team had recently created! Laurie Schmidlin made these stunning Communion cards with the newly released First Holy Communion set.  I love the colors in this card!
God_bless_you1_3 God_bless_you_closeup1_3

Laurie also made a beautiful wall frame with the verse from the On Eagles' Wings set.


Jeremiah_101_5 Jeremiah_10_closeup1_3

I really like what  Amy Sheffer has come up with for the Eagles set! Is this eagle card not just so majestic looking? Her other 2 cards are so pretty and colorful!

Oneagleswings11 Oneagleswings31 Oneagleswings21

Dina Kowal made another beautiful card from the Communion set.  You remembe rher first card HERE..this one is just as stunning!

Dian2

That's all I have today! Until next time ..take care and God Bless!!


 


1 comment:

dr.fine said...

Hi Kelley,
Just had to tell you my order arrived this afternoon and I am thrilled! All the sets are beautiful and everything was packed so well. I can't believe how quickly the order came and an extra thanks for the yummies. I am going to finish up the housework so I can stamp tonight and enjoy all 3 of these beautiful sets. Also wanted to let you know I love how the boxes are labeled, so very nice for storage. I think you have done a wonderful job top to bottom! Now I just have to wait for May 15th to get here because I'm already excited about next month's release sets.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ad
dr.fine