Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Releases and great cards from Angie, Angel, Bev, Kelly and Amy!!

I thought I would post some sneak peeks from my Design Team! Angie Zublionis, from Quacking Creations fame, has been very busy this past weekend! She has had a bad shoulder and is finally feeling better now! Thank God for that as you, too, will enjoy her latest projects!


Angie made this beautiful Garden Basket using the new Path of Life stamp set.  Here is a nice close up.

Garden_closeup_dwqwm1


Garden_basket_dwq_wm1

Angie also made a pack of stunning note cards using the new Fruit of the Spirit stamp set.  How wonderful it would be to receive these!!!

Fruitof_spirit_note_setwm1


I just love the True Faith stained glass looking paper!


Taste_and_see1_wm_2

Also, now that she is feeling better, Angie was creating some cards using the On Eagles' Wings set.  Simple but stunning cards!!

Lightcross_wm1


Although it is hard to see in this picture....the black and silver background paper is so pretty.  It is black with beautiful silver embossed words!


True_faith_wm1

That "wilde" and crazy girl, Angel, made this gorgeous card using her colored pencils and a Crystal Effects.  Yummo! Angel titled this card "Stitched Banana"!! lol!!

Stitched_banana1 

Another great card, this time monochromatic.  I told Angel that I never really make this style of cards, but always like them so I will have to give it a try!!

Monochromatic_wsc471

She also made this patriotic card.  If you couldn't tell already..I LOVE patriotic cards!!!

Patriotic_eagle

Bev Gerard,  more affectionately know as Texas Grammy, has created this totally awesome card with the cool textured cuttlebug folder background.  I thought it was designer paper but it is not. Bev has all the deets on her blog.  Check it out!!

Odb_on_eagles_wings_blush2_006_crt6

Bev really created a masterpiece using the True Faith God paper and a beautifully colored lighthouse from the Light of the World set.

Sc175_lighthouse_015_crt6401

When I saw Kelly Sampson post this card on her blog, Diaries of a Stamper, all I could say was "WOW"!!!!!!!!!!! The coloring of the eagle is just so lovely and the brayered sky is fabuloso!! Read her post about her father.....it is so touching (brought tears to my eyes...)

Dsc0390812bcopy

And last, but definitely not least, is a spectacular card from our Pickled Paper friend, Amy Sheffer!  I love the colors she chose for this card and all the pretty details!! The chalice cut out and mounted onto the ovals is a great look!

Firstholycommunion1a1

That is all for now.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

I just absolutely love the First Holy Communion Card! It is so beautiful and close to my heart since I will be starting my 5th year of teaching cathecism, 2 years of 2nd grade, starting my 3rd for 2008/2009.
I would love to get my kids' hands on this set!