Monday, May 5, 2008

Time to Oooohhh and Aaaahhhhh!!!

My Design Team stays busy all through the month making even more cards for me to share with you!


Nancy Norgan made this pretty soft pink and green card from the On Eagles' Wings set.  I love the scallops.  Check out her blog....Nancy gives instructions on how to make the embossed raised dots!!

Eagles_wings51

Splitcoaststampers recently had instructions on how to make a Two way open card so Nancy made a few to share! Have I mentioned that  I LOVE this paper?

Odbd_eagles_wings21
I love the her red, white and blue theme!!

Usafbobby

This last card from Nancy is from the True Faith Stained Glass paper that is available in the store.

Divine_design_april_081

Angel Wilde has been very busy cleaning, painting and getting her home ready to sell! She still manages to make beautiful cards too! Check out the rounded oval in the middle...it is so different!! How cool is that!!

On_eagles_wings1

Anybody looking for a real cute house in Georgia? If so, give Angel a call!!


That is all for now.  New sets coming out next week!! There is a garden path and a fruit bowl!!!  Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Angel W. said...

Kelly, I just love you! You always say the kindest things that make me feel so good! Nancy's cards are gorgeous! And I was just getting ready to make a patriotic card with Mr Eagle.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT 2 SETS. THEY ARE FABULOUS!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

These samples are all beautiful! You should be very proud of your design team...