Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New stamp sets!!

Well,  I am a little late posting this but I have been very busy making the stamps and shipping them out.  I really strive to ship orders out the same day or the following day!


My Design Team ladies have been very busy making beautiful card samples that I will share with you today with the new sets.  This month we have Sing to the Lordand Fishers of Men. I have also added metallic cardstockto the store in 5 colors.


Today,  I will share with you the Sing to the Lord cards. If you click on them they should open up larger for you to view.  You will also be able to see which Design Team member created it!


0608singtothelord1_aks0608singtothelord2_aksColorchallengebirdSing to the lord2Red bird Sing_to_Lord_Bird_wmsm_DWQ_by_Duckwaddlequack I-will-sing-2-004-crt450x411 Sing-make-music-bordering-008-crt383x450 IMG_5732[2] IMG_5737[2] IMG_5745[2] Blue_Bird[1] Sing_to_the_Lord_-_Bird[1] Odb 001 Odb 005 Grad 006 Sing_for_joy_ODB[1] Spotlight_bird[1] 6a00d83548bc0253ef00e5534582358833-800pi Sing_to_the_lord_1_ncmorgan[1]


I will be back tomorrow (hopefully) with the Fishers of Men cards! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wowzers, your team is ON FIRE! These are all breathtaking ladies!

Kelly Ward said...

I love all of you designs but my favorite is "Fishers of Men"
My sister Sara has made cards for me with this design.

Lois Stueve said...

I love the Lion and Lamb set that I just ordered, because it represents how I want to live my life everyday. Though I may be in dangerous situation I live in peace, because I know that God gives peace that passes all human understanding. I rest in His peace. Thanks for all of the beautiful stamps that you offer.

Lois Stueve said...

I love the Lion and Lamb set that I just ordered, because it represents how I want to live my life everyday. Though I may be in dangerous situation I live in peace, because I know that God gives peace that passes all human understanding. I rest in His peace. Thanks for all of the beautiful stamps that you offer.