Sunday, July 27, 2008

Win a free stamp set!!

Enter the drawing for a free stamp set! I will be giving away 3 free stamp sets, chosen by the random integer generator.  You may enter by uploading a card or project to the Card Galleryon the Our Daily Bread website and may enter as many times as you like!! All entries must be uploaded to the site by August 2nd and winners will be announced on the 3rd!! All entries must be made using a stamp from any of the ODBD stamp sets.


To uplaod you will need to register on the site.  It is fast and easy! If you have any questions please email me at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com!


 

Good Luck!!

 

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

----Mother Theresa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kelley, I uploaded 2 pictures yesterday and they say they're in my job que. How do they get released? I thought it would post to the designation I selected?