Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Candy Winners!!

THANK YOU to everybody for the huge response to the Blog Candy!! I read EVERY singe comment!! There were 299 comments on that post and another 21 comments left for my post about my friend Sandy, who is undergoing chemo treatments for liver and colon cancer.


All your kind words and messages of prayer were so overwhelming and brought tears to my eyes on many occasions! Thank you so much for thinking and praying for Sandy!


I tried logging in to my Random.org account and it said my log-in was invalid (although I copied and pasted straight from the email) so I Googled number generators and her are the results from www.psychicscience.org:  7   285   134 


So the winners are:


7... Bensarmon:
Light of the World is my favorite set because it reminds me who is the lifeblood of my life, who directs my steps and who is in charge of my life. It also reminds me that like a lighthouse, I need to shine for Jesus and by my actions and words, help other see Jesus through me. So that others may be safely brought into the kingdom of God like a ship is brought into the harbor by the lighthouse. I keep reading in Psalms lately that He is my rock and my fortress. He keeps calling me back to Him. I love the lighthouse reminder and verses in stamps so that I can share it with those that I send cards to and I can use them in my Card Ministry at church. Thanks so much for starting this wonderful company. Posted by:
bensarmom| September 05, 2008 at 02:14 PM


134... Ron Perry
My favorite stamp set it 'Give Thanks'; Autumn is my most favorite time of year, and the sentiments and cornucopia are just stunning! Thank you cards are probably the kind that I make the most - I love to send a card of thanks when someone does something for me. And as a double cancer-survivor (yes, Sandy & her family have been added to my booklet of those I pray for), I give thanks to Him everyday!
Posted by:
Ron Perry| September 06, 2008 at 09:52 AM


285...Monica
Although I love lighthouses and just adore the "Light of the World" set, my favorite set is "On Eagle's Wings" because whenever I feel that I cannot make it another step, that verse reminds me that I am never alone.
Posted by: Monica Pardel |
September 08, 2008 at 05:36 PM


Congratulations! Please email me at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com with your address and the choice of stamp set!


Thank you to everybody for participating!


 


I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is
sending a love letter to the world.
Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Congratulations to all the winners!