Thursday, September 25, 2008

ODBD 1/2 year birthday!!

Our Daily Bread designs has been open for business for 6 months now..a whole half of year! It almost seems unreal to me that the time has flown by so quickly...and that I'm still around!! lol!


In that time I have had many things to be thankful for! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy working with the girls on my Design Team.   They are all so busy with their families and everyday life but still make the time to create cards for their blogs and SCS galleries that will help inspire YOU to create beautiful cards with ODBD stamp sets.


Of course I want thank all my customers, who through the use of my   sets, have expressed their faith and religious devotion.  I am so thrilled that I am able to give them a spiritual outlet for their creativity. 

Free ship To help celebrate I will be offering FREE SHIPPING all weekened on all US orders (and Canadian orders over $50.00)!!

Just use the code "freeshipsept" for US orders and "freeship50" for Canadian orders in the shppping cart!


Thanks everybody!!
   

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

I got my stamp set today... Lightening fast shipping by the way. When I opened there was the cutest little flashlight in there, that my 4 year old, got the MOOOOoooooost Excited about. He is just thrilled to pieces! He has currently shut himself up in the closet to play with it in the dark... You guys are geniuses - Now Mom has time to stamp!!!!!