Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Well, my P.O. box overflows...overflows with beautiful cards for my friend Sandy...from the best customers in the world!! I cannot thank you all enough! I gave Sandy all the cards and did not write down the names or addresses so I am sorry I have not personally thanked each and every one of you!


Steve, Sandy's husband, was a little bit "surprised" when he saw the photo I had used in that post. Like I had said, that was years ago and Steve has lost a ton of weight and looks fantastic now.  They sent me a recent picture of them last November .  They are in Mexico, celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary!!


SandySteveK Sandy just completed her second round of chemo and is feeling pretty good! Her side, where her liver is, has gone down, is not swollen, and she is able to eat comfortably again!! Yeah!!


Today, Sandy and Steve are going to their first healing service.  I cannot wait to hear all about it!
I will keep you updated on her progress...as many have asked about Sandy!


In other news:
If you received the Our Daily Bread email than you probably know that I moved the date of new releases up to the 1st of the month (from the 15th).  This day works better for me and my Design Team.

Speaking of my Design Team, they have been very busy getting ready for the October 1st release so check out the Our Daily Bread designs
Card Gallery or the Splicoaststampers Our Daily Bread gallery (keyword ODBD or Our Daily Bread) for those gorgeous card samples they are so terrific at creating!! You will even see some awesome customer cards too!!


I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

2 comments:

Stacy Twinshappy SCS said...

That is wonderful news about Sandy. I am glad she is feeling a little better and that her husband was surprised about the cards. Just goes to show you *stampers* are there to encourage! thanks for keeping us posted.

Lasona Roberson said...

Hi I know there isn't candy up for grabs I was blogging been doing it all day got the crude bad sniff sniff. I felt touched as I read along in your blog my Dad was just diagnosed with Lung Ca and it has just devastated our family. I have also lost a brother to ca, I saw that your favorite stamp set is about the eagle I to lovelove this stamp set I recently started papercrafting and just love it although it is quite expensive at times one day I will be able to update my stuff and will be able to take on some challenges and win me some goodies as well I have the stamp set on my wish list from santa who knows. Sorry to ramble on You have touched someones life today that you don't even know but Through Our Father in Heaven we were already friends. How special u have a specialness and I hear the Holy Spirit in your words..God Bless Lasona Roberson Alabama lasona1@charter.net