Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Guest Designer Jami Bova!!




Please welcome Jami Bova as a Guest Designer for October and November!
 

Meet Jami:


 Hello friends!  I'm Jami, also known as sgtStamper on SCS or from my blog StampHappy!  I am mother to two amazing boys   (16 and 13) and married to the love of my life for 18 years!  I  met my husband while serving in the Army and he continues to serve.  We are currently stationed in South Korea, but have gotten here by way of California, Texas, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Kentucky, Germany, Virginia, and Arizona.  Originally I am from Ohio though.  Military life has been a blessing and afforded us so many opportunities to experience many cultures and meet some amazing people.  I was introduced to stamping 10 years ago while in Germany but did not have a lot of time to devote to it.

My neighbor in Arizona re-introduced me to stamping earlier this year, and there has been no stopping me since.  I enjoy the creating process, but even more, I enjoy all the wonderful people I meet and share with in the stamping community.  This truly is a journey for me.  I am "between jobs" right now, but I've been an intelligence analyst, a computer systems engineer, an adjunct college professor, and an Interior Designer.  I also thoroughly enjoy graphic design and anything I can do on the computer.  I find that I bring a lot of this love into my love of stamping and crafting and often combine them. 

I feel so very blessed that Kelley invited me to be a guest designer for Our Daily Bread.   I hope that I can inspire you with the amazing images and verses of Our Daily Bread designs as so many have inspired me.


Jami made this beautiful card with the Footprints in the Sand stamp set. I love the punched out feet in the left side panel! 


 

 

  

Another Footprints card, this time in blues! Jami actually sent me this card and it is even more fabulous in real life!!




Jami made this card with the Flourished Christian Symbols set for the Inspiration Challengeon Splitcoaststampers. I like the layout and the cool ribbon treatment!

 




Another awesome Flourished Christian Symbols card.  Jami rock-n-rolled the bird image..more info on THIS blog post.

 



 

Information and instructions for these beautiful bookmarks can be found at this POST.  




Jami made this adorable jewelery box and has more pictures of it on her blog HERE, along with tutorial instructions!



Moving on to another new set,  this Reason for the Season card is just awesome with all the gold thread woven around the brads and the grid background!







Jami's 2nd RFS card is very cool. She used a white gel pen to color in Santa's hair and coat trim!

 




Finally, I am showing my most favorite card of Jami's.....I LOVE this card and you just have to click HERE to view a close-up of the grass on it. It is an awesome card using the Peace on Earth stamp set.




Two more Peace cards; one featuring the dove and another with an interesting color combination!






Last but not least are these 2 gorgeous cards from the Sing to the Lord set.

 

 

 

 

Thank you, Jami, for being a Guest Designer and sharing your fantastic cards with us!

2 comments:

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Thank YOU Kelley! I love being part of such a fabulous team! I really feel so blessed that our paths crossed!
hugs, Jami

Lorelie said...

You rock, Jami!!!