Monday, October 27, 2008

Judy Rozema.....card of the day!

Judy Rozema, also know as Stampin Queen Jar and Joy in a Jar is surely the "Queen" of the Splitcoaststampers Challenges. She always has a card made for one of the various challenges that SCS posts each day!!


Music is a huge part of Judy's life, as she is an elementary school music teacher and the musical director at her church! She also works on her local community theater shows as well! 


During her "spare" time Judy made this beautiful card for, what  else, a challenge! The colors on this card are so beautiful!


100108


8 comments:

JoAnn Burnham said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the colors and the stamp set.

Mary Dinucci said...

Beautiful card - everything about it! This ODB stamp set is yet another must have for me!

Ad K. said...

Card of the Day is a great idea...such beautiful work. I am so knocked out by the sneak peek of the 3 new November releases! They are wonderful! One of them is a set I have been waiting for and just knew you would get to soon. I love them all. Glad I saved some $$$"s for this.

Ad K. said...

Card of the Day is a great idea...such beautiful work. I am so knocked out by the sneak peek of the 3 new November releases! They are wonderful! One of them is a set I have been waiting for and just knew you would get to soon. I love them all. Glad I saved some $$$"s for this.

Stacy Twinshappy SCS said...

Beautiful Judy! I love the colors on this!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous colors and layout!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous colors and layout!

Annette said...

It´s a wonderful card!
Annette