Monday, November 10, 2008

A card and gift for Ali Schmidlin!!

Last week I posted a request to please pray for Urs and Laurie Schmidlin's daughter, Ali, who was diagnosed last week with a brain tumor.  They have gone to a hospital in Seattle this week to consult with the doctors about performing a biopsy to see if it is cancerous!


Please pray for Ali that the tumor is benign and that she returns to good health.  Ali is 12 years old, is a cardmaker and her favorite colors are bright pink and gable green!! If you would like to send a card the address to the Ronald McDonald house is:


Alison Schmidlin
5130 40th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105


More information and updates are available at the SCS thread found HERE.


I wanted to send Ali a card so I went with her colors and the Floursished Christian Symbols set.  The adhesive dispenser is a gift I will mail to her also.
Ali 001 
Ali 003 

The layout I chose was from a card from Becca Feeken's gallery.  Becca was the SCS Featured Stamper and this is the card I chose to make.

 LGBF-317-2008 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.


Mother Teresa

No comments: