Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Design Team member...Lorelie Kim!

I am so thrilled to announe that Lorelie Kim has decided to stay on as a permanent member of the ODBD Design Team! She has been guest designing and doing such a fantastic job! Lorelie has made so many cards already! I had my first stamp show recently and Lorelie was so kind as to help me out by making extra cards to send to me for my display boards! Isn't that so sweet of her?


I would like to request some prayers for Lorelie and her family.  Her father in law is very sick and in the final stages of lymphoma cancer and as you can imagine, it is very hard on the family.  Daniel Sr. is like a father to Lorelie. I just ask God to help Lorelie, her husband, Danny, and their 2 boys, with their sadness, grief and to give them strength!


You can check out Lorelie's blog, SCS gallery, and her ODBD gallery to see all her awesome cards and projects! If I had to pick my favorite card from Lorelie, I would not be able to do it, but this one would be at the top of my list!


 


Fishers


No comments: