Sunday, November 2, 2008

November New Releases!

The November new releases are now available! I hope you have visited the Card Gallery and have seen all the new cards my design team has been making!!


Joy to the World


Nativity set



Lord is my Shepherd

The Lord is my Shepherd-plate


 Psalm 23


Psalm 23 


Be sure to check out all the new designer paper by Flair Designs..they are gorgeous! I also have some new papers by Be Blessed Scrapbooking.
 
I am now carrying the Glue Glider Pro tape dispensers and the adhesive disposable cartridges.  They are similiar to a 3M ATG gun but much smaller and easier to handle..and much cuter!


GlueGliderPro_270lf  Loading_GGPro2 


Paper Piercing has been becoming quite popular and I have seen many cards using the Ornare piercing and embossing templates. I am carrying an assortment of the templates, as well as some piercing and embossing tools and pads.  The pad is a large size, 6" x 8.5", and is large enough to fit your whole card onto!


             PR0583    PR0584 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a safe and blessed week!

15 comments:

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh my, that Flair paper is GORGEOUS!!! Gotta get me some of that!!!
hugs, Jami

Julie said...

These are gorgeous sets, but I am absolutely IN LOVE with the "Joy to the World" one!! I was directed from the PCP site.

Lisa said...

Beautiful new releases Kelly! Love those new paper piercing tools too!

Lori-Anne said...

Kelley,
I love them ALL! They are absolutely beautiful! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post here or on PCP for your drawing.
Lori-Anne
lorianne@ocsnet.net

Sue D said...

The new sets are beautiful. I love what the design team has been making too. Glad you are carrying the ornare piercing templates.

Katie Cotton said...

I love the 3 new sets! :)

Wendy (songbirdwc) said...

Found this post from PCP... LOVE Joy to the World!

BarbW said...

I sure do love the new stamp sets and I've been telling friends and family about the ODBD site so they, too can purchase stamp set with scriptures and images that show our faith. Thank you so much for sharing your designs...What a blessing!

Claudia said...

Kelly, the Psalm 23 and Joy to the World stamps are great. We need more of this type of stamps to use to spread the WORD.

Denise said...

I would love to win your stamp sets. I am not sure where I am supposed to post to enter the contest.

luv2scrap said...

OMG Kelly, these new sets are gorgeous. I love,love,the Joy To the world set thats my FAVE..Thank You so much for sharing your beautiful designs..May God Bless You!!

Patty Stabile said...

I am just blown away with your new sets. "Joy to the World" is my favorite. I've never been to your blog before, but I plan on coming back.
Blessings...

Nita Dean Stockwell Dykes said...

I love sets. Becca does such beautiful work using these sets. I want to be like you all when I grow up!!! (from on old lady)
Thanks

Cheri Higdon said...

These stamp sets are all beautiful! I just love ornare. I already have 7 templates and I'm always looking for new ones :)

Kathy (Wattle) said...

I love the Joy to the World Set the most, but all the sets are wonderful!! Those Ornare stencils are fabulous --- first saw them on Beeca Feeken's card and it looks AMAZING!!!