Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Silke Ledlow...card of the day!

Silke Ledlow lives in Georgia with her husband and three little girls! She has been a Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread designs for October and November.  Silke has a very pretty, clean and fresh look to all her cards! She is always doing some kind of challenge over at the SCS Challenges.


You can visit Silke's blog, My Life, and her SCS gallery, Sparklegirl, to see more of her beautiful work!  Her card uses the We Three Kings set.


CC189_Three_Kings_SL_ODBD[1]


6 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Kelly,
I love this card! She did a great job on this creation! You have a wonderful Design Team!
I just posted a Card using my brand new Light House set from ODBD I did a 1 layer Water Color Scene Card. I was excited how it turned out. I hope you like it too!
Heather

Judy Rozema said...

This is a beautiful layout and wonderful card!

Annette said...

OHHHHH we beautiful, this colors are wonderful!!!
Annett

Annette said...

OHHHHH we beautiful, this colors are wonderful!!!
Annett

Annette said...

OHHHHH we beautiful, this colors are wonderful!!!
Annett

Annette said...

OHHHHH we beautiful, this colors are wonderful!!!
Annett