Saturday, December 6, 2008

Guest Designer...Angella Crockett

Angella Crockett will guest designing for Our  Daily Bread designs! Her SCS gallery, angelladcrockett, is full of gorgeous cards!!  Angella is always participating in the challenges and her gallery is full of awesome challenge cards, including this card she made for the Color Challenge of Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla!  This card uses the new Worship the Lord set.


Worship_The_Lord_2[1]


Another card from Angella, this time using the I Wait for the Lord set.


I_Wait_For_the_Lord-Blush_Moss[1]




Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a great weekend!


4 comments:

Betty said...

WOW!!!! Both of these are so stunning, Angela!!!!! Great colors and dimension. Lovely work!!!!

Judy (StampingQueenJAR) said...

I love the cracked glass!

Barbara Taylor said...

Beautiful card. So calming and inspiring.I just keep going back and taking in the peacefulness that it gives. Keep up the beautiful work.

Barbara Taylor said...

Beautiful card. So calming and inspiring.I just keep going back and taking in the peacefulness that it gives. Keep up the beautiful work.