Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meeting Up at CHA

It was so much fun for many of the Design Team to meet up together at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) in Anaheim January 24-28th.  After talking online and through emails, actually meeting in person was such a pleasure and delight! We had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun!

I thought you might like to see a picture of those from the DT that went:

P1270717Blog
Jane, Kelley, Lorelie, Amy, Laurie, Judy, Kim

We saw so many fun new products and papers!  Wait until you see the new things Kelley ordered!  You will love them!
Odbsiggyjudy
Design Team Coordinator

5 comments:

jami {sgtStamper} said...

You all look FABULOUS!!!! I bet you all had such an amazing time!!!

Lorelie said...

I miss you all already!! Hurry back to CA! Or better yet...kidnap me and have me live in your neck of the woods...or on FRONT ST! LOL!

Stacy Twinshappy SCS said...

Oh such a fun picture. You girls look great, so glad you all got to meet!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi guys!!! It sounds like you all had a blast and I wish I could have joined you all!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures!!! Hugs ~S~

Chris O. said...

Sounds like you girls had a blast!! Thanks for sharing your experiences and your picture!!