Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Guest Designer...Cindy Motherway!!

Please welcome Cindy Motherway as Guest Designer for January and February! Cindy has a fabulous blog, This is My Story, and a SCS gallery, Mothermark.


Meet Cindy:
Hello fellow stampers!  I am so happy to have been invited to Guest Design for Our Daily Bread Designs for the month of January and Feburary.  What a way to start the new year!!
 
I am just another addicted stamper living in Loveland, Colorado. My hobbies are stamping, stamping and spending money for stamping. I was introduced to this fun hobby when I attended a party at a friend's house. I ordered one dinky little stamp not because I really wanted it but because it was the right thing to do.  I was thinking "What on earth am I gonna do with this?"  
 
I was one of those people when walking by a stamp store in the mall, I nudged my husband and said... "Look at all those crazy women in there getting all excited about rubber stamps!!" And now I am one of them!  Here I am, years down the road and hopelessly addicted!  Yikes!
 
I have been married to my husband for 34 years and we have a wonderful 23 year old son!  They both just humor me with my card making and are so wonderfully supportive of my addiction!  They always have a "Oh wow, that card is awesome" statement just ready to roll out of their mouths at any given moment! 


Cindy has been very busy making some very cool projects like this little prayer box made with the Lift Up Our Hands set:


Prayer_Box


 Cindy also made this awesome card with the He is Risen! set. I love how she crafted the Crown of Thorns to go with the nail cross!!


Crown_of_Thorns





Thanks for stopping by today!! 



No comments: