Thursday, February 19, 2009

Angella Crockett - DT Card of the Day, and a sketch for you to try!

The Our Daily Bread designs design team have been hard at work creating beautiful cards with the February sets.  There is such a wide range of styles among the team and we are always so appreciative of their hard work and commitment in helping spread the Word of God. 


Angella Crockett  is one of our guest designers and she has been doing an amazing job!  We've been loving each and every one of her cards, but this particular card just KNOCKED US OUT.  The Path of Life may be an older set, but her new take on it is just remarkable.  She did say she loved this set and it showed!


Angella Path_of_Life_1 copy 


You can see all of Angella's fantastic creations on SCS and in the Our Daily Bread designs' CARD GALLERY.


***************************************************************************


Speaking of the Card Gallery...


Everybody is welcome to upload their cards and projects in the  ODBD CARD GALLERY.  So show us your cards and projects!!  All your uploads must feature Our Daily Bread designs stamps.


To help you get your creative juices flowing we hope you try out this sketch:


ODBDCS01


When uploading your cards to the ODBD gallery or SCS gallery, please use keyword ODBDSC02 AND ODBD so we can find it and leave you some comment love!  We just may feature you for Card of the Day!!!  Need another incentive???  Kelley said I can give away BLOG CANDY!  So, start making a card or two for this sketch and you can win this:                                                     


Footprints_set2-600x504



I'll select my favorite card or project as the winner!  You have until Feb. 28 to upload it in the galleries.                         ***************************************************************************


One final note...


We're still waiting for our Subscriber Blog Candy Winner to contact Kelley.  So, m.sanderlin, please e-mail Kelley kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com and let her know which February set you'd like.  You have until Sunday, February 22 to contact Kelley or she will draw another name, so HURRY!


Odbsiggylorelie

5 comments:

Angel said...

WOO Hoo, I love Angella's card and I LOVE this sketch. Got it on my to-do list!!!

Lisa Lorigan said...

Thanks for the great sketch. This is my first time using ODBD stamps and I love them!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1248927?cat=500&ppuser=153384

Julie said...

I've got a question/suggestion for Daily Bread Designers. I like the February Designs, & I like the Irish blessings. But my question/suggestion is whether there's a possibility of using the lyrics of Be Thou My Vision as a future stamp. I doubt there'd be copyright issues since the hymn is an Ancient Celtic hymn that it most likely is public domain by now, but the lyrics might need to be broken apart into separate stamps by the stanzas. I'd be interested in seeing the designs that could accompany the lyrics. Perhaps a view from a mountaintop, or an eye, or both.

Phyllis M said...

This is my first time doing a sketch on here so hope I did it right now. Enjoyed doing this and love the stamps. Phyllis M.http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2286&ppuser=319

Sue McMahon said...

I love this sketch and this stamp set I used! I uploaded photo's to my blog and SCS. I tried to upload in your card gallery but I get a message that says it cannot access the card gallery. I'll try again later! Thanks so much!
Blog: http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/2009/02/easter-blessings-odbdsc02.html
SCS: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1254197?cat=500&ppuser=95556