Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Customer Card of The Day and Blog Candy Alert!

Look at this beautiful and elegant card created by Loretta Lock!  I found her card while browsing through SCS and just had to share it with you all.  Her style really showcases the beauty of the sentiment in Our Daily Bread design's Lift Up Our Hands set.


LSC206_the_truth_by_lorettal_edited-1


Please make sure to visit Loretta's SCS gallery and her blog, Love To Create and leave her some love! 


If you'd like a chance to have your ODBD card featured here, drop us a comment and a link to your creation!  You just might see your card featured here!


***************************************************************************


BLOG CANDY ALERT:


Would you like a chance to win one of the fabulous February sets?  All you have to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog and you'll be entered.  Just look for the little box on the top right hand side.  You'll receive an e-mail for confirmation.  You MUST confirm to be entered into the giveaway.  GOOD LUCK!!


I_am_the_Way-600x579 


Irish_Blessing-600x537 


Lighthouse2set-600x499 


Odbsiggylorelie

11 comments:

Christina D said...

I tried. I forgot I already get it. Oh well!

Jean Fitch said...

Yep me too I already subscribe. Great sets though!
Hugs and blessings - Jean

samar said...

hello friends from US...I´m from Brazil and i´m always blessed when receiving your newsletter....i already subscribe....XOXOXO...God ( Deus ) bless (abençoe) you (vocês)!!! Hope i have a chance to win this blessing giveaway!!

Barbara Taylor said...

I already receive your blog. Love it. Would love to have these stamps. Guess I'll have to buy them. Thanks

Gina Wrona said...

I'm already subscribed too, but the stamp sets are just beautiful as can be seen by what you've created with them.
Hugs,
Gina

Stephanie Hargis said...

I'm already subscribed as well! :D These stamps are just beautiful! Also, I just love Loretta's card! It was the perfect card to showcase!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I'm already subscribed as well! :D These stamps are just beautiful! Also, I just love Loretta's card! It was the perfect card to showcase!

Lori T said...

Gorgeous new sets! Love All the stamps and artwork I've seen!!
Can anybody possible help a new blogger? This is maybe (probably) a dumb question, but I am a newbie blogger...I would like to keep my images better organized. Is there a way to post images in folders or groups rather than just all out there? For ex, put family pics into a "family" folder, "Card pics" into a card folder, etc...
Any help MUCH appreciated! You all have inspired me to start a blog of my own (taking baby steps!)
Thanks & Blessings, Lori T
http://covenantcreations.blogspot.com/

Janet S said...

I already subscribe, too. Does that mean that we are included in the chance to win? I sure hope so!!!

Kelley Hollanf said...

Awesome card Loretta!!!

Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..