Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Favorites

The Design Team just loved this month's releases!  Each of the three sets had such a unique style and fantastic verses and sentiments!  I thought today I would show you my favorites for each of the DT members.  It was a really hard choice, because there were so many wonderful cards and projects, but these are the ones I love the most!

We are coming to the close of February, and beginning tomorrow, you will be seeing Sneak Peeks of the new March designs!  I know you will love these as well! 
March marks the one-year anniversary for Our Daily Bread designs and we have some FUN things planned for you!  Stay tuned for next Saturday's post and some peeks at all the fun!

OdbsiggyjudyDesign Team Coordinator

9 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Delightful card tour!!! Thanks so much,
Jan

Jan Castle said...

Delightful card tour!!! Thanks so much,
Jan

Kelley Hollanf said...

Awesome, Judy!!! Wow, that was cool!

Kim P said...

Wonderful cards! I can hardly choose favorites, because they are all so amazing!!
How awesome that ODBD is coming to its First Anniversary!! I found these gems last July...ordered 6 stamp sets (that's all they had back then)...and then found out about new monthly releases! I've been hooked ever since!
God bless you Judy...and everyone at ODBD!!

Kim P said...

Wonderful cards! I can hardly choose favorites, because they are all so amazing!!
How awesome that ODBD is coming to its First Anniversary!! I found these gems last July...ordered 6 stamp sets (that's all they had back then)...and then found out about new monthly releases! I've been hooked ever since!
God bless you Judy...and everyone at ODBD!!

Marge said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love this post...I really enjoyed the slideshow, and the Christian music!!! Totally enjoyed the experience......Life is Good!
God Bless!
Marge

mimihas5@comcast.net said...

All of the cards are goregous! I am looking forward to seeing your new releases.
Mary

Chris O. said...

Oh Judy! You did an awesome job on this post. Your slideshow is maginificent!!!

Jeanne Koch said...

This is great. Cards and Jesus!! Awesome ideas. Now i hope you can help me with one. I need ideas for a womens meeting theme Daughters of the King. Any suggestions?? koch123@ptd.net What a ministry