Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 7

Thank you for visiting today and for being a follower of Our Daily Bread designs!  Tomorrow is the Big Day and we are so excited to share our new releases and show you what everyone has done in the Blog Hop!

But first, be sure to check out Becca's and Laurie's blogs today.  If you have never been there before, I can guarantee you will be going back for more!  They have some wonderful things to show you today and one of them has Blog Candy!

Hope to see you tomorrow at the Hop!  Remember to start at Dina's blog!

Odbsiggyjudy

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I'm really looking for to the blog hop tomorrow. I really enjoyed all the amazing projects that the DT has shared. Happy Anniversary!!

Silke Ledlow said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - KELLEY!!! You already know how much I love your Stamps!!! Keep them comming:)
I'm a little behind on my updates...so I'm off to check it all out!!!
To many many many more Anniversaries and awesome Stamps!!!
Have a great and blessed day!!! ~S~

Kim P said...

Happy Anniversary Kelley!! I am a day behind...but I will be catching up!!

Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..