Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome to Guest Designer Sandee Shanabrough!

This month we welcome new Guest Designer Sandee Shanabrough!  Sandee tells us a little about herself here:

Sandy-126x165

Hey everybody!  My name is Sandee and I have lived in the great state of Georgia my whole life.  I have been married to THE most wonderful man for 30 years and we have two children; Brooke (29) and Clay (26).  Mark and I have also been blessed with three sweet and precious grandchildren; Eileen is 6, Merrick is 3, and Adalynn is 2!  And I have worked with the same bank for 29 years.

I have always enjoyed crafts.  Cross-stitching was my favorite until the mid-90’s when I discovered scrapbooking.  Then in 1998, I was invited to a Stampin’ Up! party and I have been obsessed ever since!  In 2004, a friend introduced me to
Splitcoaststampers. After lurking a couple of years, I began participating in the challenges and have learned so much from so many talented people.

I have been beside myself with excitement since Our Daily Bread designs contacted me about being a guest designer!  This is going to be so much fun!  I am very thankful for this opportunity 
and I will do my very best. 


We are so glad to have Sandee with us for the next two months!  She has such a great knack for details and design.  Here are a few of the wonderful projects she has made with this month's new releases:

Sandee used Serenity Prayer here. I love the classic simplicity of this design and the embossing adds such a nice touch!


FS108_Second_Kelly_case_1_

You Are The Potter is shown in this sample. The rich colors and attention to detail make this an eye-catching card! 


I_Praise_You_O_Lord_1_ 

Welcome to the Bread Basket, Sandee!

Odbsiggyjudy
Design Team Coordinator

6 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats Sandy! Your cards are so beautiful!

Kathy J (aka Wattle) said...

Congratulations Sandee!!! Your work is truly beautiful!!!

Kim P said...

Welcome Sandee!!
Can't wait to see your work!!

Judy said...

Congrats, Sandee! Love your cards...absolutely gorgeous and very inspirational!!!

Jan Castle said...

Well now Sandee....I'm sooooo impressed! What lovely work!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work! Congratulations on being a guest designer!
Jan Castle

Phyllis M said...

Congrats, Sandee. Just love your cards. You really have a knack for designing them. Love how you do it. Looking forward to seeing more lovely cards from you. PHyllis M.