Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ODBD at the Adventures in Stamping Craft Show & Convention!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled Card of the Day posting to share with you  something that Kelley and her company participated in this past weekend. 


Our Daily Bread designs is ecstatic to share with you a slideshow of the Adventures in Stamping rubber stamp convention!  The two day event took place April 25 and 26 in Akron, Ohio and it was filled with fun surprise appearances from two members of the Bread Basket design team, a popular Make-N-Take that Jane put together, and excited ODBD fans and customers!  The sweetest customers dropped by the ODBD booth and we couldn't let them leave without snapping a picture of them.  Lori Samford, Cheryl Miller and Claret Belle, and all the ODBD customers...thank you for appreciating the hard work Kelley has done and continues to do to help spread God's word and for making us laugh! An extra big thank you to Clair Hanni (a wonderful ODBD customer) for coming out and helping all day Sunday!  Your time was sincerely appreciated and our only regret was that we didn't get a chance to snap a photo of you.


So, without further adieu, we offer you last weekend's headlines for your viewing pleasure.  Here ye!  Here ye!  Read all about it!



9 comments:

Mary Dinucci said...

WOW! How I wish I still lived in Indiana. I would have given my best shot at attending the convention!
And, what a great presentation of the photos that told the story of ODB's overwhelming reception! Yea!!!

Kim said...

That was fun! Love your presentation of the event!

Judy Rozema said...

Lorelie - this is just AWESOME!! YOU ROCK!

Chris O. said...

Wow, Lorelie!! You are the bomb!! Your photographs and your creativity never cease to amaze me. These photographs speak more than words!!
Too bad I am so far away. I would have love to have been there!!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

What fun pictures!! You girls look fabulous!!

jane wetzel said...

Boy that Jane sure looks fab!!!! lololololol

Lorelie said...

Jane, you know I love you!! I love your surprised picture because it showed me how happy you were to see me and that means a lot!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

That was awesome! What a fun slideshow!

Kelley Holland said...

Where was that tree photo from..my yard? That is the funnest Slide show I have ever seen!!