Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to Guest Designer Kim MacNutt!

Blogpic7

I've been happily married for 26 years. We have 5 children, 2 of which are grown, and 4 grandchildren. We homeschool our youngest 3. Life is full.

I was born in California and moved to the South when I was 10 and have been here most of my life. We live in NE Georgia where my hubby is an IT guy for a local hospital.

I was introduced to stamping over 8 years ago by a friend who is now big into knitting. She sent me her stamped creations and I was smitten! But while her interest began
to wane, mine only intensified. In fact, I was so nuts about it that I was putting a real dent in our budget. It was becoming an idol in my life, and I felt God wanted me to put it back into its proper place.

I began stamping mostly with one company's stamps, but I've been recently venturing into other stamp companies since there were so many new ones popping up. One thing there is not enough of, though, is stamps about our Christian faith. So I'm very happy to see what Our Daily Bread Designs is doing! Kelley is doing an excellent job of picking Scriptures for her sets. This makes them very versatile. As we
know, "the Word of God is living and active..." and we can have a great impact on people's lives through our cards' messages, especially when God leads us to use His Word in them.

I was thrilled when Kelley invited me to be a guest designer for the company and thank her for this opportunity. I look forward to the ODBD experience!

--------
You can see Kim's SCS Gallery here, and be sure to visit her blog, Stamping Between the Dishes and the Laundry!  Welcome, Kim!  We are so glad to have you!

Odbsiggyjudy     DT Coordinator

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you, Judy! It's a pleasure to get to know the ladies in the bread basket! A lovely bunch, you are!

Lorelie said...

Warmest welcome to you, Kim!! We hope you enjoy your time with us!