Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to Guest Designer Tosha Leyendekker!

ToshFULL

Hi everyone!  My name is Tosha Leyendekker and I've been married to my
wonderfully generous and patient husband for almost 20 years.  I have
two children, Justin 18, who's a freshman in college, and Nichole, 15,
who's a Sophomore in High School.  I'm a SAHM, and my husband runs our dairy and farms in the Central Valley of California.


I've been stamping for about 13 years, but never as much as I have
since discovering Splitcoaststampers a few years ago.  I was a lurker
for a year, then bravely uploaded my first project.  I've been obsessed
ever since.  In a healthy way, I like to think.


I'm honored to be guest designing for this wonderful company for two
months.  I love the images and the message represented.  I'm also very
excited to be working with such a talented group of women.


Thank you!
Tosh

------

We are so happy to welcome Tosh to the Bread Basket!  She has a blog, Stamp Talk With Tosh, and a beautiful SCS Gallery as well.  With an eye for detail and creative layouts, you are sure to find lots of eye candy! Welcome, Tosh!

Odbsiggyjudy
Design Team Coordinator

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Welcome to the bread basket, Tosh!! You are such a perfect addition to this group - can't wait to see what you create!

Lorelie said...

Woot-woot!! Welcome aboard the Bread Basket, Tosh! You'll have a blast!

Kathy J (aka Wattle) said...

WOW!! Congrats Tosha!!! I am so looking forward to seeing your creations!!! :)