Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday Favorites - Angel

Welcome to another FFF!!!  It's amazing how quickly time flies!  It's Friday and we've got a very special set to look back on, the ever graceful Angel set.


Angels2-690x431 


Don't we just love the idea of angels and how we hope they walk amongst us in silence, but always guiding?  The ever so reverent aangel with her hands ready for prayer exudes so much grace and seeing that just gives us a sense of calmness. 


Here, you can see just how wonderful this angel shines through each project:


Angel_1_copy_1_ 


Angel_aks_2_by_PickleTree 


Angel_DWQ_IC_wm 


Angel6 


Copy_of_odbd_angel_ncmorgan_1_ 


Guardian_Angel_Door_Hanger 


The Angel set is perfect all year round so pick yours up and let her give guidance to your lucky card or gift recipient today!


Odbsiggylorelie Blog/Product Review Coordinator

3 comments:

Kelley Holland said...

Lor, I don't hope about it at all1 I KNOW my angel is always guiding over me...helping me!! Great post and awesome cards!

Grace said...

What fabulous projects you showcased Lorelie! I love this set too! Let's face it... I love ALL the ODBD sets! Thanks for this flashback!

Angella Crockett said...

Awesome flashback, Lorelie!!! Gorgeous samples!!!