Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DT Card of the Day - Angella Crockett!

We may call her Angella, Angie, Angie C. Ange, or Angie-lina (my favorite, by the way), but we also call her TALENTED!  She's always coming up with imaginative designs and today's card is no exception!


The_Will_Of_God 


Didn't I tell ya she has talent?!  This Grow in Grace card is just breathtakingly GORGEOUS.  She is so lucky it wasn't right in front of me or else I would have ruined it with drool.  Angella's layers of the Spellbinders frames is eye-catching and the stenciling with coordinating colors added more VA VA VA VOOM!  Her detailing is always so wonderful as you can tell from the pearls, pearl brad, piercing and butterfly.


You do the Breadsticks proud, Angie-lina!!!


Make sure to pop in on her and leave her some love here:


Body, Mind, Spirit, and STAMPS! (blog)


Angella (ODBD gallery)


angelladcrockett (SCS gallery)


Odbsiggylorelie  Blog Coordinator

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Lovin' this gorgeous card!!!

Chris O said...

Gorgeous Angie!!! Love all the layers and the stenciling!! You rock girl!!

Angella Crockett said...

Wow, thanks! I'm blushing, Lorelie!!! This card was a blast to make...I'm lovin' my new Spellbinders!!! Thanks for making my day!

Grace said...

Yes she does have talent!!! Angie I LOVE this card! Your stenciling and framing is incredible and the colors are great!