Friday, July 10, 2009

Flashback Friday Favorite - Lord is my Shepherd and Psalm 23

Love, hope, comfort, security and mercy...these stand out in the 23rd Psalm of David and was an easy choice in creating the Lord is my Shepherd and Psalm 23 sets:


The_Lord_is_my_Shepherd-plate-675x367 


Psalm_232-348x420


Jesus is our Shepherd who guides us when we are "lost lambs" and ultimately restores our souls and leads us to the path of righteousness.  This set was a favorite among many as it helped us think about our own relationship with Jesus.


102308_ODBD_TLIMS 


FS91_Lord_is_my_Shepherd_1_1_ 


Anniversary_sheep_wm_copy 


CC216_We_are_His_People_1_ 


ODBD_Shepherds_Flock_1_copy-1 


We hope you've been inspired to pick up this set and unleash some creativity!


Odbsiggylorelie Blog Coordinator

2 comments:

Angella Crockett said...

Oh Wow, these are some beautiful cards!!! So many gorgeous sets....so little time to use them all!!! My wish list keeps getting longer!

Silvia Mabie said...

ohh I love the trackbacks! It's soo good to see what's already been done with the sets and the reminder is great too! Thank you so much! Those little sheep are just too cute! I'm so greatful to be a lanb of God!