Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time With Chris

It's Thursday and time for "Time With....."!  Every Tuesday and Thursday,
one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and
then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!

Today it's time with Chris Olsen.

Chris says:

Today I would like to share one of the new and upcoming new
releases for August, two days from now!! I just love all the verses that
Kelley carries in all of her gorgeous stamp sets!!  The verse used is
from the new release Jesus.  I love to color images but for the purpose
of this post, I wanted to show you how fun and easy it is to create a
card without any images.


 I am with you always

   I just love the Windsor Roses Chelsea from Prima that Kelley carries in the store.  I used a peach flower and
paired it up with the K & Co. Que Sera designer paper also
available at ODBD. Since I gold embossed my verse, I sewed with gold metallic thread on
the borders.  I also used the Spellbinders Flourish Accents on metallic paper and embossed some gold embossing powder on the
edges of my rose to blend it in with the rest of my card.  The white
frame is created with the new Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die.  The
background frame is created by cutting the die cut in half and placing
it against the side edges of the designer paper leaving a gap for my
turned die cut to peek through.  The bottom border is made using the EK
Success Fleur De
Lis punch.

 

Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope this verse brings you as much comfort as it does me!



Be sure to visit Chris at her blog, Twinkles Glow With Stamps!

3 comments:

Angella Crockett said...

Wow, Chris! This is sooooo gorgeous! Your attention to detail is amazing! One masterpiece after another!!

Marcee said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is a stunning card!

Diane Noble said...

I saw this first on Chris' site and it's even more beautiful here. Just love all the detail. This card sent me directly to the store to find all the ODBD products used. Great job!